- Spend the day in the countryside and leave your cares behind
- Locally sourced meals (lunch and dinner)
- Explore the Lost Corral Maze and spend time with cuddly farm animals
- Walking trails, horseshoe pits, lawn games, and board games
- Campfire with smores
Package Detail :
Travel back in time to the Wild West! This hidden gem of the prairies has been in business for over 25 years and prides itself on being a family-run operation.
A short 30-minute drive from Saskatoon brings you to Champetre County Vacation Ranch. Once you’ve arrived, you will tour the County, and enjoy a quick lunch before taking a guided walk to explore this homestead. In the afternoon, join in a game or two of horseshoes, spend fun time with our cuddly farm animals, or get lost in The Lost Corral Maze as seen on the Amazing Race Canada, it truly is aMAZEing! Or just sit back and enjoy doing nothing with a cup of freshly brewed coffee at our Chickadee Cafe
As the evening rolls around, come on down to the Howling Coyote Saloon for snacks and refreshments before a scavenger hunt around the yard.
End off your perfect day with a home-cooked meal made with locally sourced ingredients before relaxing around the campfire.
● 2 meals: 1 lunch and 1 dinner
● All activities specifically listed in the detailed program
● Travel to and from Champetre County
● Beverages and snacks from the bar or restaurant
● Hayride (easily arranged for an additional fee)
Price: $99 per person
There are no reviews yet.