● Experience country life and meet the legendary Sheriff of Champetre County
● Explore the Lost Corral Maze and spend time with farm animals
● Campfire with popcorn, smores and storytelling
● Base for visiting Batoche National Historic Site and ride the Wheatland Train
● Walking trails, night hikes and many other activities
Package Detail :
Day 1 : Arrive At Champetre County
Travel back in time to the Wild West! This hidden gem of the prairies has been in business for over 25 years and prides itself on being a family run operation.
A short 30 minute drive from Saskatoon brings you to Champetre County Vacation Ranch. Once you’ve arrived you will tour the County with the Sheriff, check in to your charming cabin and even get lost in The Lost Corral Maze as seen on the Amazing Race Canada, it truly is aMAZE-ing!
Later enjoy a home cooked meal made with locally sourced ingredients, relax around the campfire and listen to legends told by the Sheriff himself.
Day 2 : Batoche Excursion
Wake up in the quiet countryside and make your way to the barn where you’ll have the chance to feed the farm animals. Afterwards you’ll be served a fresh breakfast before the exciting day ahead.
Mid-morning head out with your packed lunch and the Sheriff as your personal tour guide to explore Batoche National Historic Site and its rich history of the 1885 Rebellion.
Once you’ve returned to Champetre County, enjoy a dinner suitable for a hungry cowboy. Later on stroll one of our groomed walking trails before a night of roasting marshmallows by the campfire.
Day 3 : Wheatland Train Excursion
Rise and shine to a beautiful morning at the farm, and visit with your new animal friends who will surely greet you at the gate. As breakfast is the most important meal of the day around here, you’ll enjoy yours before you head out on a horse drawn hayride.
Head on over to the County’s Chickadee Cafe for lunch, enjoy a game or two of horseshoes before departing for the Wheatland Train Excursion where you will enjoy a Prairie train ride and a supper afterwards.
Upon your return enjoy a relaxing campfire before a night of Stargazing as you walk our Yellow Finch Trail.
Day 4 : Return home
Take the time to say goodbye to the animals, enjoy your last ranch-cooked breakfast and head out for a Scavenger hunt before we say au-revoir!
● 3 nights accommodation in comfortable cabins
● 7 meals: 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
● All activities specifically listed within the detailed program
● Travel to and from Champetre County
● Beverages from the bar or restaurant
● Horse drawn Hayride (easily arranged for an additional fee)
● Sheriff as tour guide for Batoche Historic Site
● Entry to Batoche Historic Site or the Wheatland Train ride
Price: $395 per person. $295 per child under 12 years age
Ask us for children pricing