- Experience country life at Champetre County
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Included
- Explore the Lost Corral Maze, our walking trails, and farm animals
- Team building Western Olympics
- Horse-drawn hayride or sleigh ride
- Campfire with s’mores
- Night Hike
Package Detail :
Day 1 :
Travel back in time to the Wild West! This hidden gem of the prairies has been in business for over 25 years and prides itself on being a family-run operation.
A short 30-minute drive from Saskatoon brings you to Champetre County Vacation Ranch. Once you’ve arrived you will tour the homestead, check in to your charming cabin, and enjoy a homemade meal.
After lunch test your teamwork in the Western Relay, where 2 teams compete in different western activities, but remember, we play by our rules…the Law of the West!
Take a short relaxation break before you mosey on over to the Howling Coyote Saloon for some cocktails. Later get ready for a horse-drawn hay ride with our team of Clydesdale where you will explore the extensive farmland while looking for hidden treasures.
Upon your return enjoy a home-cooked meal made with locally sourced ingredients.
Later, test your internal compass in The Lost Corral Maze as seen on The Amazing Race Canada, it truly is a-MAZE-ing! Don’t forget to take some time to relax around the campfire.
Once you’ve been properly prepared, head out on a night hike on one of our manicured trails and perhaps hear the howl of the coyotes.
Day 2 :
Wake up in the quiet countryside and make your way to the barn where you’ll have the chance to feed the farm animals or grab an early cup of coffee at our Chickadee cafe and enjoy the fresh country air. Afterward, you’ll be served a fresh breakfast before you head out back to the ‘real world’.
● 1 nights accommodation in comfortable cabins
● 3 meals: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, and 1 dinner
● All activities specifically listed within the detailed program
● Travel to and from Champetre County
● Beverages from the bar or restaurant
Price: $199 per person based on a team size of at least 10 persons