● Delicious hot food, fun activities, and accommodation for the entire family
● Experience country life and the warmth of Champetre County
● Explore the Lost Corral Maze and spend time with cuddly farm animals
● One hour of complimentary snowshoeing per day
● Campfire with s’mores
Package Details :
● 1 nights accommodation in a comfortable cabin
● 3 meals: 1 lunch and 1 dinner and 1 breakfast
● All activities specifically listed within the detailed program
● Travel to and from Champetre County
● Beverages/snacks from the bar or restaurant
Price: $189 per person. $89 per child under 10 years of age
Winter is here for a while, so why not come out to Champetre County and be part of Saskatchewan’s winter magic: We have great packages filled with delicious local food, fun activities, and accommodation for the entire family to enjoy. Get Outside and explore your own backyard!
A short 30-minute drive from Saskatoon brings you to Champetre County Vacation Ranch. Once you’ve arrived you will tour the County with the Sheriff and settle in your cabin. Enjoy a picnic lunch in our Special Occasion garden. In the afternoon, you will have the opportunity to take a walk and explore an old homestead. Once back on site, kick back, relax on one of our porches, have a game of horseshoes, or walk our trail and enjoy some time with our animals in the barn.
End your perfect day with a home-cooked meal made with locally sourced ingredients before relaxing around the campfire, and eating s’mores. Not tired yet? Try our Lost Corral Maze for added excitement.
Wake up in the quiet countryside and make your way to the barn where you’ll have the chance to feed the farm animals or grab an early cup in the morning. Afterward, you’ll be served a fresh breakfast before heading back home.